▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ What will you do in this role?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development related work.
- Participate in iterative product design and implementation with an eye toward supportability, maintainability, scalability, performance and quality.
- Work with other developers, sharing code and tasks to meet product goals.
- Develop unit test cases and perform comprehensive unit testing.
- Deploy large scale cloud infrastructure and application services.
- Handle routine support, maintenance, and customer issues related to the product.
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional software.
- Good hands-on experience with Relational database (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Experience in delivering cloud infrastructure software or SAAS product.
- Experience in building scalable distributed systems.
- Expert level proficiency in object-oriented programming languages, such as Golang, Java, Scala, or C++.
- Advanced degree in computer science and engineering (or equivalent).
- Familiar with Linux/Unix work environment.
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and distributed systems.
- Experience in big data and/or 24x7 commercial service.
- Experience developing and extending modern build-chain tools, such as Maven, Jenkins, or Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related area.