About Our Team
We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
As a front-end web/app engineer, you are responsible for making the web app UI of each product, designing the API with mockups/use case/user journey/story provided by the designer and back-end engineers. You have to participate in APP web view development and also the campaigns and sales events development. You will also implement A/B testing and maintain the website for the company’s products.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Front-End Engineer:
- Our mobile front-end stack is built on ReactNative.
- Our front-end engineers have a lot of pride in their work, and are motivated by good design. We ask for pixel-perfect front-end work, so we use Figma to test if the front-end is pixel-perfect with the original Figma design.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to: design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
- API building
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Building a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Launching daily new market, feature, or product
- Information technology, Computer Engineering related background studies.
- Five or more years of coding experience or internship with a similar job
- Experience in Database (PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Experience in QC test (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec).
Compensation Levels - Monthly
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
This job offers you
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW