▲ What will you do in this role?
- Implement and maintain web-based user interfaces, browser extension
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to create easy to use applications
- Stay on top of web technologies and provide technical leadership
- Promote best practices within the team and organization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development related work.
- Ability to optimize web interfaces for performance without sacrificing usability
- Familiar with building web applications with Java, Go, NodeJS or Python
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
▲ Here are preferred qualifications you might have:
- Familiar with browser extension architecture for Safari, Chrome or working with low-level browser APIs (like Selection or document.execCommand).
- Familiar with nodejs and its packaging technologies
- Experiences in building html based automation frameworks, web crawling and scraping technology e.g to generate xpath from web page automatically
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar degree