▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
- Design, architect and deploy large scalable monitoring systems for massively growing global infrastructure.
- Serve as a systems and automation evangelist providing thought leadership, participating in conferences, authoring white papers, etc.
- Review and audit of existing solutions, design new system architectures.
- Provide technical leadership, project guidance in various automation technology areas.
- Act as a technical liaison between developers, service engineering teams and support.
- Perform analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps and Infrastructure Automation including Cloud Enterprise Security.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices with Cloud Development Groups, Configuration Management and NOC Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Contribute to OS packaging and distribution.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement desire solution providing best practice advice to other teams to optimize Splashtop ZTNA Cloud effectiveness.
- 5 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (for example applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data, analytics, api), as well as networking market and competitive dynamics.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline, or equivalent practical experience.