We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will conduct testing on web/app that are developed by the developers in our team, apply impact analysis on web/app being tested, and ensure web/app quality before going to production.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Software Development Engineer in Test:
1. Checking if the product complies with the requirements.
2. Assessing risks.
3. Planning ideas to improve product quality.
4. Planning tests.
5. Analyzing the test results.
6. Ensures the scalability of the system.
7. Ensure the high performance of responsiveness to requests from engineers.
1. Two or more years of coding experience or any internship with a similar function
2. QA testing experience (QUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, RSpec)
4. Experience in CI (GitLab, Jenkins), API Testing will be aplus
Flexible working hours. Normal hours not required. Full remote. Performance based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
This job offers you
1. Flexible time, full-remote work
2. Full-time, fixed term (contract-based) employment, or internships
3. Performance-based rewards and bonus
Build extraordinary products. Focus on delighting, building trust, and creating a loyal customer base.