▲ About Splashtop:
Splashtop, the leading provider of remote desktop and device collaboration solutions, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
We are hiring a detail-oriented Customer Success Representative to handle all programmatic communications with customers and help increase customer satisfaction.
▲Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Become familiar with Splashtop's products to be able to understand both our solution set and how they fit our customer’s needs.
- Assist customers to switch Splashtop subscription by matching their requirements with suitable Splashtop products and services.
- Respond fast and well to existing customers’ inquiries (email, live chat, inbound call) in accordance with established SLA and KPI.
- Handle Renewal Opportunities and keep upsell and cross-sell in mind to ensure high retention rate.
- Maintain Accounts and data hygiene in Salesforce and in respective sales tools.
- Follow-up with Customer Success cases with a well-defined cadence of outreach to make sure that no customer is being left behind.
- Collect, triage, and track prospect/customer feedback and forward them to the right internal channels.
- Help with Inbound leads in case of peak activity.
- Be able to adapt to flexible work schedules, including morning shifts, night shifts, weekends, and national holidays (occasionally).
- BA/BS Degree required (or equivalent 4 years University degree)
- Perfect English mandatory (write, read, speak)
- 1 year minimum of work in a high velocity B2B environment with responsibility for first line of communication to the Prospects/Customers
- Computer proficiency – Ability to multi-task across tools and platforms (Outlook, Salesforce, etc…) without making mistakes
- Attention to detail and being a logical thinker are paramount to being successful in this position.
- Basic technical understanding of related terminology: software, cloud services, operating systems, server, client
- Experience in handling customer complaints and Account Management
- MS Office