KKComapny is Asia’s leading music entertainment company. Started by a group of music loving Internet software developers, we built and launched one of the world’s first music streaming services in 2005. Based in Taipei, the heart of Chinese pop music, we gradually grew our business from Taiwan out to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. Ever curious towards reinvention and discovering new business models of the future, we have expanded our business scope from music streaming to live events, technology services, content, investments and continue to explore reinvention through innovation in the digital entertainment space.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, revision and negotiation of various contracts, license agreement and other relevant formal documents.
- Assist in contract signing, execution, tracking and managing.
- Assist in optimizing corporate internal control system such as corporate compliance.
- Assist in the compilation of corporate governance, related party transactions, and other corporate/securities law requirements, and provide legal advice, document review, and enforcement for company formation, investment projects, due diligence, and corporate/securities law cases.
- Assist in filing and defending intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents and copyrights, and act as legal dispute contact person.
- Assist in providing legal advice to various departments and managing corporate legal risks.
- Work with outside attorneys or consultants on related matters.
- Other related legal affairs or projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Proficiency in English.
- At least 3 years experience in corporate legal affairs.
- Knowledge of copyright law and relevant practical experience.
- Flexible and creative thinking , good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- L.L.M. or education abroad is a plus.
- Content licensing or digital licensing experience is preferred.
- Experience in performing arts activities such as concerts, artist exhibitions or exhibition curation is a plus.
- Have handled corporate internal process optimization project is preferred.
*** The salary range is for reference and the actual salary will be further discussed with the candidate***