CoolBitX is searching for a talented digital designer to primarily create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our brand and product websites. The role will be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand and products, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork to contribute to the overall department and business objectives.
- Understanding of marketing, website design, corporate identity, online advertising, and multimedia design, including product packaging and promotional material production.
- Refine, maintain and enforce our design guidelines and strategies
- Support all areas of marketing by creating rich and creative visual materials such as campaign banners, short videos, eDMs, and infographics suitable for various platforms and purposes, including online advertising, social media engagement, events and more.
- Website maintenance and optimizing user interfaces that address the needs of the brand, market and user requirements.
- Work within the Marketing team to gather web design requirements and to facilitate all marketing activities; Work collaboratively across Sales and Product teams to support cross functional objectives and projects.
- Review and proofread designs to ensure that copy, layout, and dimensions are print-ready.
- Take professional product pictures in a studio or on location
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management from time to time
- 2 years + relevant working experience and a strong portfolio with good aesthetics and an eye for details.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML, CSS, WordPress and solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Figma.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Digital savvy – experience in digital & social media activation and trends (With e-Commerce and startup background is a plus)
- A proactive learner and multitasker, able to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills able to work under tight schedules and meet deadlines.