At Titansoft, you’ll build engaging games and digital services with planning, design, and dev teams together.
Are you a quick learner with good communication skills and are looking forward to strengthening your skills in every possible way?
Come and make a difference with us, and help us shape an intuitive and delightful experience for our users and partners.
Help them understand, navigate, achieve goals and come back for more.
1. Work collaboratively with product managers and teams.
2. Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
3. Partner with marketing and customer service teams to create a cohesive experience.
4. Communicate with partners and clients to ensure smooth collaboration
5. Keep records of all information related to the product updated in terms of documentation, clarification, and presentation
6. Deliver clear, consistent, and engaging product content, such as UI texts, notifications, error messages, FAQ, onboarding flows, etc.
7. Manage documents for translating English to multiple languages.
8. Execute product localization.
9. Other ad hoc duties as required
**What we’re looking for
1. Able to work independently with little supervision
2. Team player and self-motivated learner.
3. Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
4. Ability to get things done across teams/departments/offices.
5. Always down for a brainstorming, experiences being part of a fast-growing startup is a plus
6. Excellent English writing and communication skills are a plus
憑藉著理念 “超越自我 Never Stop Improving”我們不斷尋找新的解決方案來提高產品質量和生產力。我們【實行彈性工時】、【採用自主申請升遷】、 【不再實施個人績效評量】、【實踐薪資透明化】，我們認為這是 敏捷管理和自組織工作環境的必要元素。