About Our Team
We are a venture-backed, full-remote, growth-stage fintech startup, founded by Stanford and MIT engineers from Silicon Valley. Our team has experience in entrepreneurship, finance, and consulting in NY, SF, and Chicago. We are incubating a product and looking to hire an all-star team that can grow the business. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of startup innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product. Our team is made up of builders, and you should be no exception!
We're building the next NFT-Crypto wallet for Gen Z students in India & the US. We've created the first Learn-to-Earn ＆ EdBank in the EdFi industry.
| Job Description
You are a data-driven marketer with great communication skills in English. You are passionate about marketing. You will be responsible for creating effective product marketing strategies.
What It’s Like to Work Here as a Paid Ads Marketing Specialist:
- Execute successful digital campaigns by coordinating with functional teams, monitoring the performance and providing insights for optimization
- Make data driven decisions for purchasing ads and digital media
- Develop ads and website testing plans to optimize conversion rate and lower cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Create content for email marketing and digital channels
- Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
- Email marketing
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in branding, digital marketing, social media management, digital media buying, PR and data analysis
- 1 year of experience in buying Facebook/Google Ads
- Knowledge of marketing advertising, e-commerce and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Fluent in English/Chinese
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team
Compensation Levels - Monthly
Flexible working hours. Normal hours are not required. Full remote. Performance-based. Based on KPI, we will decide on discretionary bonus, full-time (with insurance) offer, and terms.
This job offers you:
- Flexible time, full-remote work
- Full-time or fixed term (contract-based) employment
- Performance-based rewards and bonus
📕 READ PRE-INTERVIEW INFO NOW