▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Specialist to help manage and grow our Security Compliance & Governance practice.
- Primarily responsible for compliance management activities related to internal audit and/or compliance.
- Develop scalable programs that minimize the risk of data exposure, data misuse and ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines and industry best practices.
- Work closely with Security team, engineering team and other cross functional teams to effectively identify security risks and implement the security controls.
- 4+ years experience in internal audit or compliance with emphasis on using frameworks such as ISO 27001, or SOC2.
- Experience & familiarity with data compliance in public cloud solutions (eg. AWS)
- Experience authoring and implementing policies, procedures and controls making you the go-to person for solving security and compliance related problems.
- Demonstrate a highly consultative and collaborative nature; someone who enjoys helping others achieve ambitious business and information assurance goals.
- Certifications that demonstrate expertise would be considered an asset (e.g., ISO 27001 LA, CISA, CISSP, CEH, OSCP).
- Effective and proactive written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of various regulatory compliance frameworks is a plus (e.g., NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX404, etc).
- Experience with cloud compliance assessments and audits is a plus.