coto is a deep tech social community platform; web3, DAO, blockchain space for creators, experts & communities to inform, engage, entertain and build connections.
Join us and be part of one of the world’s most exciting start-ups. You will have a challenging and rewarding role actively taking part in shaping the future of the digital, social & community world.
We are a dynamic growing team of 70+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the vision of coto
You will work autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things.
If you’re courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind, then this is where you need to be.
Remote working in Taiwan
This is a pivotal moment in the life of coto. We have declared ourselves a community first; decentralised decision making member-first platform, staking our future on providing a community space that is unparalleled in its quality, depth and breadth of global coverage.
Connecting our expanding members to our creator communities is one of our most vital and exciting challenges as we move towards reaching our MAU goals, and ensuring that our creator content and product reach and connect people who want to understand the Web3 world.
Our Community Product Manager will oversee all on-platform social experiences to forge a deeper sense of connection between members and creators: from our active comments platform to member' shout-outs on stories, subscriber-only events, and all future experiences we have yet to invent together.
In this role, you will initially lead overall improvements to our community experience, expanding its visibility to all audiences and increasing its adoption amongst our members. Progressively, you will champion new ways for our members social interactions on platfrom.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
- Leverage insights derived from user research, data assessment, competitive analysis, and input from coto leadership to set 6-month OKRs for your specific domain, and define and articulate a product vision and strategy in accordance with those OKRs
- Partner with an array of cross-functional colleagues and adjacent teams to identify high-impact initiatives that comprise your product roadmap, and work closely with your program management and product delivery team to deliver on those initiatives
- Develop and manage key product documentation including detailed product briefs, jobs-to-be-done, product requirements, and other artifacts and ensure that they remain current with the most recent information and product decisions
- Translate product requirements into detailed user stories and acceptance criteria, and work alongside your program, design, and engineering partners to drive the product development lifecycle to completion
- Synthesize data, insights, feedback, and lessons learned derived from prior experiments and iterations to inform the next evolution of the product
- Work closely with partners across data and audience insights to set and regularly monitor performance benchmarks, and report back to business stakeholders and leadership on performance, learnings, and next steps.
TO BE SUCCESFUL YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years of relevant experience in communities: product management or Project Management, Product Design, Strategy
- Knowledge of social platforms/apps and community-based experiences.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional partners to design, ship, and iterate on consumer products
- Ability to set strategic OKRs and build roadmaps balancing business goals and user jobs-to-be-done
- Adept in synthesizing and incorporating both analytics and user research insights into your decision-making process
- Clear and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the coto’s mission
WHY WORK FOR COTO
- Eve World is an inclusive space where we inspire creativity and our people are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives
- Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our fully remote workplace.
- Global remote working options with flexible arrangements that provide you the balance that you deserve
- We believe in and have created a collaborative, open culture that values receiving and giving feedback and recognition initiatives
- You’ll have full autonomy in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself and team, learn new skills, and be creative
- You will be valued for your meaningful work — you’ll have ownership of and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing start-up at the early stages where you will grow with the product and see your work scale globally. Don’t hesitate to contact us today