WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced technical specialist to join our team. You will be working in a team of developers, solution architects, product strategists and data scientists, to understand the project needs and requirements of a new large-scale social community platform, translate these into data pipelines integration, and collaborate with your teammates to bring these ideas to life.
You should display your passion about data and want to build something great with a group of incredible people, and pro-actively want to see their work scale globally.
- Develop data pipelines within our core platform services ecosystem in order to ingest into to upstream systems
- Collaborate with data scientists and developers to refine and define integration tasks
- Develop lean and clean code along with good test coverage for input and output streams
- Maintain existing pipeline integrations and provide continuous improvements
- Ensuring smooth operation of implemented pipelines, including preventative measures to minimize the number of unplanned downtimes of streams.
- Taking initiative, spotting opportunities and driving positive change within the integration streams
YOU WILL NEED...
- Good knowledge of Sql and NoSql database technologies
- Experience in developing data mappings and transformations
- Working knowledge of Git
- Proven ability to code against REST APIs
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, including testing, deployment and and monitoring solutions
- Good communication and documentation
ITS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN...
- Writing code in Typescript
- Distributed event store and stream processing solutions such as Apache Kafka
- Programming in .NetCore / C#
- Experience in Marketing technologies such as Amplitude