1.3m+ PHP Annually
- You will be an integral member of our artificial intelligence, security research and analytics team responsible for the design and development of distributed cloud data applications, with an emphasis on web and threat content generation and update
- Partner with product managers, data scientists, threat researchers and data analysts to better understand customer requirements, find bottlenecks, and provide solutions.
- Design, develop and support large-scale data collection, data analytics systems, machine learning model pipelines, tools, and micro services leveraging public cloud infrastructure.
- Build data pipelines and ETL using heterogeneous sources
- Expand and grow data platform capabilities to tackle new data problems and challenges
- Research and assess open source technologies and components to recommend and integrate into the design and implementation
- Develop and maintain internal infrastructure and tools to support research, development, and analytics teams.
- The ideal candidate will have true startup spirit and be willing to wear multiple hats and deliver end-to-end solutions in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- 8+ years of experience working with big data ecosystems, cloud computing and other distributed systems and technologies
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree required, MS strongly preferred
- Proficient in at least one of these programming languages: Python, Java, C/C++
- Excellent software development fundamentals and best practices, including test-driven development, CI/CD, coding standards.
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working experience with big data platforms, such as Spark-streaming, Flink and Kafka
- Web based development experience is a plus
- Web categorization, malware detection, and threat intelligence experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Can-do attitude on problem-solving, quality and ability to execute
Netskope is a US-headquartered, pre-IPO security software company. It has over 2000 employees around the world and counts over 25% of the Fortune 100 companies as its customers.
Other jobs from this employer