Netskope's API Protection Framework team is responsible for designing and implementing a scalable and elastic architecture to provide protection for enterprise SaaS and IaaS application data. This is achieved by ingesting high volume activity events at near real-time and analysing data to provide security risk management for our customers, including data security, access control, threat prevention, data loss prevention, user coaching and more.
As a member of this team you will work in an innovative, fast-paced environment with other experts to build Cloud-Native solutions using technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger (open tracing), persistent messaging queues, SQL/NO-SQL databases, key-value stores, etc. You will solve complex scale problems, deploy and manage the solution in production. If you are driven by high-quality, high-velocity software delivery challenges, and using innovative and cutting edge solutions to achieve these goals, we would like to speak with you.
- Develop expertise in our cloud security solutions, and use that expertise and your experience to help design and qualify the solution as a whole
- Contribute to building a flexible and scalable automation solution
- Work closely with the development and design team to help create an amazing user experience
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirements
- Work closely with the team to replicate customer environments
- Automate complex test suites
- Develop test libraries and coordinate adoption.
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases.
- Be able to own and make quality decisions for the solution.
- Own the release and be a customer advocate.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of SDET track record showing that you are a highly motivated individual, capable of coming up with creative, innovative and working solutions in a collaborative environment
- Strong Java and/or Python programming skills. (Go a plus)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Hudson, or any other CI systems.
- Experience testing distributed systems
- A proponent of Strong Quality Engineering methodology.
- Strong knowledge of linux systems, Docker, k8s
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with Databases, SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra) a plus
- Knowledge of network security, authentication and authorization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking the initiative regarding issues and decisions
- Proven ability to apply data structures and algorithms to practical problems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree