Swifteam helps you manage the remote team's onboarding/offboarding and device purchasing, financing, approvals, storage, logistics, and management.
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies. Software engineering and innovation are at the core of our team.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will build the core of products in a spectacularly robust fashion.
- Design, build and maintain web app products;
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders across the company to bring new features and products;
- Responsible for HRIS and Device management related technologies;
- Research related technical solutions based on business requirements and designs;
- Love to improve user experience and usability to make users happy;
You may be fit for this role if you:
- 1+ years of front-end development experience;
- Basic knowledge of software development, a computer-related major is preferred;
- Familiar with Vue or React-related components and technologies, such as UI rendering principles, animation, network, image loading, audio, and video;
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems;
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Love front-end development, like to delve into new technologies, and have a strong learning ability;
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts;
## What’s it like to work at Swifteam?
Swifteam was launched in 2022 and accelerated by the Y Combinator program. We were building a language learning product and decided to pivot the team to focus on solving the biggest issue we faced as a remote team.
We look at Swifteam as a constant work in progress. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to hear from you and share with you our vision. We will love to connect people passionate about remote work and productivity solutions as much as we do.
One-stop remote device management for a more efficient employee experience.