1. Work with senior management team (CEO, CFO, COO, etc) for fundraising strategy planning and execution.
2. Coordinate fundraising activities including preparing business plans and fundraising documents, conducting initial fundraising investor pitch, and maintaining investor relationships.
3. Assist with investment and M&A activities, such as deal sourcing, evaluation, and execution.
4. Assist with post investment management or post merger integration.
5. Other strategic financial projects as deemed necessary.
1. Minimum 3 years of finance or business strategy related experience.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, business management, or other related department.
3. The ability to plan, manage and deliver projects independently.
4. Fluent writing and speaking in Japanese (N1).
5. Excellent business storyteller (presentation).
1. MBA from leading business school.
2. Experience in investment banks or securities underwriting firms.
3. Experience in SEA or Japan fund raising projects.
4. Connections to institutional investors.
more info >>> https://ikala.tv
Empower Your Business with AI