Tensorcom, a pioneer in developing innovative semiconductors for high-speed millimeter wave, ultra-low power, wireless communication chipsets is looking for a candidate who is interested in defining RF Module test cases, creating RF Module test control scripts, executing RF Module test scripts, accurately recording test results, analyzing the recorded test results, and communicating the test results in concise clearly written report.
In addition to excellent technical skills, good English communication skills are required.
The candidate will be responsible for:
· Conducting RF system (board level) characterizations and verification tests
· Bringing up and debugging RF modules and test/evaluation boards
· Creating test specifications, calibration procedures, and test plans
· Creating automated test scripts for RF testing
· Analyzing test data and generating a test report
· Maintenance of RF test equipment and keeping test tools organized
· Supporting production test
The candidate shall have demonstrable experience in:
· Using RF test equipment to measure these items of interest:
o S-parameters using a VNA
o TX power levels (e.g., conducted and radiated)
o RX (receive) sensitivity
o EVM, BER/FER
o VCO Phase noise
o Noise Figure
· RF system characteristics and test methodology
· Working with these test equipment interfaces, GPIB, LAN, RS-232, USB, SPI, etc.
· Using programming/scripting languages such as: C, C++, Python, Java
EDUCATION / MAJOR
■BS □ MS
Electrical or Computer Engineering, Communications Engineering, or similar applicable degrees
0+ work experience. Assumes candidates with degrees have been exposed to various RF test equipment and measurements while fulfilling “hands-on” laboratory requirements.
Tensorcom is a leading provider of ultra-low power WiGig/60GHz technologies for markets as diverse as 60GHz solutions to high-speed and low latency wireless applications.