Tensorcom, a pioneer in developing innovative semiconductors for high-speed millimeter wave, ultra-low power, wireless communication chipsets is looking for a candidate who is interested in developing software tools, drivers, and firmware for its highspeed wireless millimeter wave network communications products.
As an experienced S/W designer, you will be expected to have deep knowledge of and experience in one or more major specialty functions of one or more programming languages, OS device drivers, technical skills and working experience.
In addition to excellent technical skills, good English communication skills are required.
The interested candidate will be responsible for:
· Developing application software/tools, drivers, and firmware for Tensorcom’s wireless networking products.
The interested candidate shall have demonstrable experience in:
· Programming Languages such as:
o The C/C++ programming language
o One or more of these programming languages: Python, Java, Perl, TCL, etc., which would be a plus
· Developing device drivers for well-known OSes such as:
o Windows 10/11
· These S/W knowledge/skill sets such as:
o Multi-threaded/processing environments
o Network OSI model architecture
o Wireless communication protocols
· These H/W knowledge/skill sets such as:
o Familiarity with H/W system architectures
o These interfaces: USB, PCIe, GPIO, JTAG, SPI, UART
· Designing and implementing Application Software for product demonstrations
· Developing diagnostic tools for factory verification plan
· Previous working experience on WLAN SoC, Ethernet NIC, storage SoC are highly desirable.
EDUCATION / MAJOR
■ BS ■ MS
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar applicable degrees
Tensorcom is a leading provider of ultra-low power WiGig/60GHz technologies for markets as diverse as 60GHz solutions to high-speed and low latency wireless applications.