Tensorcom, a pioneer in developing innovative semiconductors for high-speed millimeter wave, ultra-low power, wireless communication chipsets is looking for a candidate who is interested in designing and developing highspeed wireless circuit boards that incorporate Tensorcom’s millimeter wave wireless communications chipsets.
In addition to excellent technical skills, good English communication skills are required.
The interested candidate will be responsible for:
· Designing and developing highspeed, ultra-low power, millimeter wave circuit boards for chip evaluation, chip testing and customer applications.
· Reviewing PCB Layouts for any issues with EMI, EMC, and any other spurious noise generators
· Using a CAD tool to create design documents such as block diagrams, schematics diagrams and PCB layout files.
· Selecting required parts for the BOM while considering their availability and pricing.
· Initiating the prototyping effort and managing small production runs with contract manufacturers.
· Creating a test plan for board and chip bring-up.
· Providing failure analysis and resolving board level HW issues.
The interested candidate shall have demonstrable experience and/or knowledge in:
· Designing circuits for:
o High speed interface circuits, such as USB, and PCIe.
o Standard digital interfaces, such as SPI, UART, I2C, etc.
o Embedded micro controller systems
o Power supplies such as DC/DC, AC/DC, and linear regulators.
o RF circuits incorporating PAs, LNAs, Mixers and filters (this requirement is not mandatory but desirable)
· Laying out PCBs for above mentioned circuit designs.
· Board assembly and product production processes. Experience in this area is desirable.
· FCC regulations, CE requirements, UL approval. Experience in this area is desirable.
· Quality control systems. Experience in this area is desirable.
EDUCATION / MAJOR
■ BS ■ MS
Electrical or Computer Engineering, Communications Engineering, or similar applicable degrees
Tensorcom is a leading provider of ultra-low power WiGig/60GHz technologies for markets as diverse as 60GHz solutions to high-speed and low latency wireless applications.