Want to help develop the most beautiful FinTech products ever, right here in Taiwan, and offer them to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class products?
Want to work with some of the world's best UXI designers, PMs, and developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, public companies, banks, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
- 2-5 years PM work experience with mobile apps
- Extremely passionate about developing world-top mobile user experiences targeting 25-to-35-yo TA
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Intermediate English skills
- Quickly translate features into clear and detailed specs
- Clearly communicate to UXUI, frontend, backend, QA, DevOps, and SecOps teams
- Create and neatly maintain Jira tickets
- Track progress, coordinate and write progress reports (by Agile tools)
- Work closely with UX team members to build beautiful Web & Mobile apps, and the best user experiences in the world
- Be the missionary: evangelize the product vision to both our own team and to key external partners
- Drive product launches and growth by working closely with the marketing & growth teams
- Having worked for startups or having gone through zero-to-one and pivot processes
- Experiences with lean methodologies
- Proficient with Jira and is willing to neatly maintain tickets
- Good knowledge of either a) blockchain & cryptocurrencies, or b) tradition trading of stocks, forex, derivatives
-Regarding our culture:
Redefine banking together 共同改寫金融定義