The Initium Media is a leading digital media and take global Chinese readers as our target audience. The Initium is hiring a Membership Development Manager, to create and execute membership growth for the Initium. This is a full-time role, join the team of Growth and Products, collaborating with the Newsroom.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive membership development strategy that targets potential members and increases overall subscription/membership numbers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate membership-related initiatives, including marketing, events, and communications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and recommend new initiatives and strategies to enhance the membership experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to members, listening to our members and responding to inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in media/digital/growth/subscription or related fields.
- In-depth experience in growing digital subscription, paywall, churn, and audience behavior analytics. Deep operational knowledge and understanding of Salesforce or other CRM systems, and how they are used to manage pipelines and provide organizational data.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful membership development and retention strategies.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English is a MUST. Knowledge of Cantonese is a plus.
- Proactive and self-motivated to work independently and remotely. Willing to take initiative to create value and move the needle.