▲ About Splashtop
Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play).
▲ Essential Responsibilities
- Desktop administration includes system provisioning, software installation and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots problems by analyzing root causes and evaluating solutions.
- Provide Active Directory management assistance. · Server/data backup, verification.
- Asset management includes procurement, tracking and e-waste.
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Linux/MacOS installation and administration
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Helpdesk ticket flow
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology related field
- Knowledge and experience working on computer hardware, software, and systems
- Strong work ethic with the ability to co-work on projects
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to quickly debug and find solutions
- Hunger to take on new challenges and continue learning
- Team player
- Complete task and deliver result in timely manner
- Able to work overtime when required.
- Intermediate written/verbal communication
- CCNA certification · Microsoft certification
- Change management concept
- IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)