▶ Programming is required.
As a senior SDET, we are looking for an individual contributor in charge of:
- Overall quality on both the back-end side and the front-end side with the creation of test plans, cases, and reports.
- Solution proposals and execution across teams with a deliverable-oriented mindset.
- Creation and execution of API/UI/Perf testing by any means necessary.
- Maintaining and expanding the all-in-one testing platform.
- Recruiting and mentoring members to go beyond the team's milestones..
▶ Minimum Qualifications
- At least 2-year experience in software QA/SDET.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Ability to work with the RD/PM team and identify risks about releases.
- Strong knowledge of Python or other programming languages.
- Familiar with automation scripting in API, UI.
- Familiar with server, web, and app testing.
▶ Nice to have
- Knowledge of Jenkins or any other CI systems.
- Experience of building API, mobile app automation frameworks (pytest, appium).