Job description & requirements
Codigo develops mobile apps, websites and backend systems with a strong focus on UI/UX and proper coding methodology. Join us if you want to work with big brands as well as build awesome products for start-ups!
- Development of mobile and web applications for iOS. Prior iOS development experience is a requirement.
- Integration of API.
- Assist in system integration test, maintenance, UAT.
- SWIFT, ReactNative
- MVVM and RxSwift
- Knowledge in Apple AR and Core ML
- Proven expertise in developing applications for iPhone/iPad, knowledge of iPhone SDK.
- Must have experience developing apps for multi resolution mobile devices and tablets.
- C/C++ skills including Objective C, XML,Cocoa, MVC, and OOP Interfacing with relational databases (Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL etc.).
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP etc.
- Good optimization and debugging skills, checking for memory leaks etc.
- Proficient understanding of software architectures and design patterns engineering.
- Knowledge on Enterprise Deployment and management of Applications will be a plus.
Knowledge of the following web technology would be preferred:
- At least a Diploma or Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/IT or any related disciplines.
- Please ensure you have the relevant skill requirement before applying.
What’s it like working at Codigo?
Super challenging yet super fun and friendly environment where everyone shares their knowledge and learn from each other. Find our more about us here http://www.codigo.co