You’re enthusiastic, have high standards and a keen attention to detail, and you instinctively take ownership of your work. You’re excited at the idea of writing software that will be simple, easy to grok, but also performant and scalable when appropriate.
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure
- Investigate performance issues and execute improvements
- Analyse technology proposals and advise
- Hunt down bugs and fix root causes
- Support the efforts of our design, front-end, support, and marketing teams
- Stay at the cutting edge of the performance and reliability while we make sure you have uninterrupted access to the latest technology/ features
- Understand our technical strategy and application architecture
- Ability to apply expertise in new technologies and applications
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of application design and development principles, as well as the technical infrastructure and database architectural requirements necessary to successfully implement interactive projects
- Deliver consistently superior client service and high-quality work for multiple clients, frequently on urgent or changing deadlines
- Conduct code reviews and maintain consistent development standards
- Ability to complete multiple efforts under competing project deadlines
- Professional software/Web application development experience
experience developing with Angular, Node.js. AWS knowledge for backend
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Web services and related integration expertise
knowledgeable on responsive design architecture and principles
solid communication skills, including proficiency in developing technical documentation
- Broad CMS integration experience
If you feel that our company speaks to your personal vision and mission, then do apply to join our team now.
What’s it like working at PINC?
At PINC, we are collaborative, driven, energetic, innovative and fast paced.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Free food, Work-from-home.
Progression: Professional development.