• Propose architect and implement new features for mobile app and website
• Work closely with co-founding team, engineers and partners in the planning, development, implement improvements, test and maintenance of its Applicationon IOS & Android platform
• Responsible for active project management that includes but not limited to addressing & resolving technical issues, project progress tracking and apply business acumen to translate user requirements into app capabilities.
• Able to lead and perform project management
• Enjoy working in Start-up and Travel Industry
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Mobile App development
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
• Prior history of publishing at least 1 app on App store/playstore will be advantageous
What’s it like working at Oiyster Pte Ltd?
At Oiyster Pte Ltd, we are adaptable, driven, open, innovative and energetic.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Vacation time
Oiyster company advocate creative thinking and we welcome everyone in our team to participate and brainstorm ideas as equal. Determination and hunger to achieve greater heights is what fuel the team’s drive.