At the heart of Homage is making sure our seniors can have the option of remaining in the comfort of their own homes as they age. It’s something we want for ourselves, parents, and friends and we want to build the best type of service out there that can take care of that. We are now entering a period of accelerated growth and is seeking a Director of Sales, Community Care to set us up for the next phase of growth.
As the Director of Sales in Community Care, you need to be a strong executor with significant Direct and Outbound Sales experience, preferably in the health and community care domain. In addition, you need to be an exceptional communicator, strategic thinker and deal maker.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care and assistance with daily activities. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations alike to provide high quality caregiving to seniors.
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing Homage’s community care partnerships, drive strong partnership pipeline to deliver impactful growth for Homage. You will also be a key strategic voice in helping craft the playbook for more effective non-governmental, healthcare and public sales. This position will also work closely with the Operations, Business Intelligence and Product & Engineering teams to improve and optimize the overall customer experience.
· Work with the founders to determine key sales development segment and priorities in community care, building and refining Homage’s direct sales playbook
· Source and evaluate potential prospects in community care
· Coordinate and drive new business revenues from Government-funded Organisations, with potential extension to Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies and new affinity markets
· Understand customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify buying influences and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within target clients and prospects.
· Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities and deals in the Sales CRM system to provide accurate reporting and forecasting
· Build team to execute on opening and closing deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation
· Build consensus and lead the community care sales team to consistently deliver on sales targets
· Develop a deep understanding of the differentiated value proposition of Homage’s services and mastery in pitching custom messages to individual prospects
· Drive strong partner interest and top of funnel pipeline, maintain a healthy sales cycle and conversion funnel of new opportunities based on sales targets and be a first class ambassador of Homage to all prospects
· Work in cooperation with the assigned Customer Success and Marketing Leads to assist with penetration, renewals, up and cross sells to existing customers.
· Own and cultivate meaningful and deep relationships with key community partners
· Build, manage and lead the Community Care Sales team to deliver impactful growth for Homage
· Coordinate appropriate operational handover as well as administrative and financial activities for new customers won and existing clients including client operations and billing procedures, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in direct sales and/or business development, including a minimum of 3-5 years in a managerial position
What’s it like working at Homage?
Working at Homage is fast-paced and filled with a sense of teamwork, friendship and mission, where everyone is working hard at building an impactful product that people love and making a real difference in people's lives.