Job Category : Community Management
Job Type : Full-time
Years of Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Are you a great communicator with a special expertise in digital marketing and social media? Are you interested in applying your communication skills to create real, tangible business values? Are you prepared to work with cutting-edge of technologies and innovative business models? Do you want to be trained by top marketers and work alongside graduates from top schools such as MIT, Cambridge, CMU, UPenn, NUS and NTU?
We are looking for a committed individual to work closely with our client, a financial behemoth, to nurture the community of users of the chatbot. He or she will also ideate and implement marketing ideas to drive usage and be responsible for the daily management of the chatbot statistics and reporting. The role offers a potential transfer of employment to the client upon maturity of the project.
We welcome young professional even if you do not have many years of experience. We provide guidance, but you do need to have a certain level of maturity, be intellectually curious and look forward to a career with challenges and responsibilities to showcase your capabilities.
The community manager for is constantly evolving, but you shall expect to cover some of the below tasks:
● Design conversational and/or logical flows for the chatbot, in accordance to the overall business objectives and chatbot strategies
● Co-develop a content plan with our clients during the planning stage
● Co-develop actual content/responses with our clients
● Ideate marketing strategies to engage the chatbot community.
● Manage, nurture and grow the chatbot community based on the business objectives of the clients
● To perform analytics for business evaluation from the usage data collected
● Presentation of business analytics to clients
● A strong command of the English language
● Strong clients handling skills with a drive to understand client’s business and needs for better deliverance of results
● Familiarity with “Internet language” and local slangs
● Empathy towards your community of chatbot users
● Basic understanding of financial terms is beneficial
● Genuine interest in marketing
Do you think you have the aptitude we are looking for? Do you think you are professional and reliable individual relishing a chance to make a difference? Do you think you are eager to learn? If yes, submit your application now!
What’s it like working at Pand.ai?
Intense, but fun!