· The UI/UX Web Designer will design, develop, and enhance a continuously evolving network of websites and web applications.
· Creates sitemaps, wireframes, visual mockups, and design prototypes to assist in recommending design solutions.
· Communicates detailed notes and specifications to development team members for efficient progression from design concept through execution.
· Designs visually attractive and highly usable web interfaces.
· Provides input to the group on design and technical issues, concepts, and mockups to help advance the shared web vision for all clients and services.
· Conduct User tests and interviews to shape user personas.
· Bachelor’s Degree with course work focused on website design, user interface methodology, design theory and the creative process.
· 2-4 years professional experience.
· JLPT N1, ability to speak, read and correspond in Japanese with our Japanese associates, customers and suppliers in Japan, on a daily basis.
· Clear comprehension of UX and UI design fundamentals (i.e. ability to execute a design concept, take art direction, modify and evolve a design based on feedback, etc.).
· Proven interaction-design methodologies, including documenting user flows, creating information architectures and wireframes.
· Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite CS5 and above (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator).
· Digital portfolio to be submitted.
Skillset and Abilities:
1. Graphic Design skills to improve website UI/ UX with Photoshop/Illustrator. Data-based LDP creation and banner creation skills are also required.
<Good to have>
4. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console.
5. UI/ UX improvement proposal skills by data-based analysis.
6. UI/ UX improvement proposal skills using Adobe XD, SketchUp.
7. Experience of project management in building new website/ service.