YOU Technologies Group might be able to provide a visa.
You Technologies Group (www.you.co) is building a digital banking platform of the future. We are a well-funded consumer technology venture that has established regional partnerships across Asia. The first product on our journey to become a fully digital banking platform will be a multi-currency travel card with an innovative e-wallet application. We want our customers to enjoy a borderless and uninterrupted travel experience.
We are an international team of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and across Southeast Asia. Being one of the first in the region, we are partnering with trusted consumer brands to launch our product in the coming months.
We look for entrepreneurial individuals who demonstrate curiosity and creativity in problem solving. The ideal candidate for this Project Manager position is someone who exhibits strong passion for driving projects, managing delivery timeline and be accountable for product launch in various markets. This person will also be analyzing business and operational requirements for our innovative platform, as well as owning the design and improvement of key business processes.
- Oversee and lead projects of a multi-market fintech product; ensure requirements and desired features are aligned, achievable and delivered on time in a regional business environment with critical stakeholder management
- Critically analyse requirements for optimal business outcome; alert stakeholders about any potential risks or opportunities for improvement
- Actively manage business partners/ vendors in order to work out the best solutions and commercial agreements for the product and company while ensuring relationship is built and maintained professionally
- Work closely with engineering team, product team, subject matter experts to ensure business requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Innovate, design and document operational processes, design options, and recommendations for the life cycle of financial product
- Stay abreast of current trends, emerging technologies, competitors, and developments in financial regulations
- Be responsible of meeting project timeline, delivery of product into market
- 2-5 years of Consulting or Project Management experience with exposure to banking, operations and/or startup
- Excellent experience in working cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects with high agility; able to drive and ensure internal and external stakeholders achieve milestones and reach goals under tight deadlines
- High organized and excellent presentation to represent self and the company; startup experience preferred but not a must
- Keen interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- A free hand to work across team and senior management to innovate on a modern digital banking platform
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in FinTech and digital banking services