We have an urgent requirement for a data-driven Product Marketing Manager, who would own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will hit the ground running from the start and take full ownership of the product – organize its launch, segment and position it to the right audience and develop scale up strategies. You will play a critical role in setting up a passionate team of marketing & sales executives. You will work closely with the technology team the senior management team.
1. Aggressively work towards new product launch (SAAS product) in Singapore and regional markets through various ground level and digital marketing activities.
2. Develop and execute go-to-market strategies and build business through participation in trade events, food shows, business seminars and industry events.
3. Work with creative and media agencies to conceptualize the brand identity and corporate image.
4. Strategize and plan Pepper Cloud’s value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to internal and external audience.
5. Develop marketing and sales strategies using online and offline media channels.
6. Work independently to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
7. Constantly be updated on industry trends, competition activities, new products and entrants and create mitigation strategies accordingly.
1. 8 + years of experience in marketing, product selling and ROI planning (preferably in Technology, F&B or FMCG sector)
2. Must have hands on experience with launch, planning and development of new products.
3. Prior experience in handling loyalty and reward program, CRM tools (both B2B and B2C) would be a solid plus.
4. Experience in developing and managing regional markets directly or through channel partners.
5. Ability to leverage established business contacts and references to drive strategic marketing and business development.
6. Willingness to travel extensively to build client relationships and drive business growth.
7. Proficient in marketing automation and customer centric marketing plans.
8. Confident presenting to, collaborating with and negotiating at senior level.
9. Highly independent, intuitive and autonomous
10. Ability to manage multiple projects and perform
1 Analytical bend of mind to study demand consumption patterns and build marketing insights.
2 Strong leadership and team management skills.
3 Ability to work with remote teams from diverse knowledge background.
What’s it like working at Pepper Cloud Pte Ltd?
We’re building a technology first, employee centric, company that recruits the best talent who can solve interesting problems.