Due to increasing demand to deliver high quality solutions for our Business, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for the Engineering Team within Risk Technology.
If you have a passion in designing and implementing innovative solutions involving both modern and legacy technology stacks with agile product delivery methodology, then this job is for you.
You are expected to operate as part of a centre-of-excellence that will provide consultancy, know-how, design and code (running software, automated tests and deployment) to wider team within Risk Technology.
• Engage with Business to understand user journeys prioritised for development.
• Deliver user stories in the form of automated unit tests, application code, platform as code, deployment as code and automated tests.
• Participate in Agile ceremony for product development.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
• Experience in software development using open source technologies.
• Experience in automated software testing.
• Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
• Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Must be able to code in Java (SpingBoot and Spring Cloud Services).
• Experience in some of the technologies below:
o PaaS: Pivotal Cloud Foundy, Openshift, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
o Data: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Tableau
o Cache: Redis, Memcached
o Middleware: Kafka, RabbitMQ, WebsphereMQ, REST API
o UI: HTML5, Angular 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, RxJS
o Logging & Monitoring: ELK, Zipkin, AppDynamics, New Relic
• Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Ansible, Artifactory, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Fortify, Flyway, Jira and Confluence.
• Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset such as jUnit, Mockito, cucumber, Selenium etc.
• Strong knowledge in scripting languages such as Groovy and Linux shell.
• Knowledge in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 10+ years of software engineering experience.
• Must be hands-on software design & development and DevOps.
• Experience with enterprise scale systems.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
• Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management.
• Good presentation skills.
What’s it like working at Allegis Global Solutions?
At Allegis Global Solutions, we are vibrant, energetic, innovative, passionate and nurturing.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Vacation time
We deliver scalable, flexible and customized solutions, shaped around your unique business requirements and culture. We draw upon decades of industry expertise and market insight to design strategies that work. We develop innovative tools, products and processes that deliver the results you seek. And we do all this better than anyone else.
Our passion for talent is the driving force behind everything we do. We live to match exceptional organizations with outstanding people. By creating a culture devoted to great talent, we can deliver client-focused solutions that make a difference for your business.