Job description & requirements
At the heart of the branded content team is the reader. We work closely with reputable brands to create credible, educational and insightful content that Tech in Asia readers want to consume. If a piece would not have made it as editorial content, it would not be published just because it’s paid.
If you believe in this approach, we’re looking for a new teammate!
The Accounts Executive will work closely with our teams from across Singapore, Indonesia, and Japan to connect with our global client base.
Position is open for Singaporeans and PRs only. Candidate needs to be based in Singapore.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to understand their marketing goals and expectations
- Effectively communicating creative and content briefs to the writing and design team
- Ensuring all campaign deliverables are fulfilled
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Delivering regular client updates and end-of-campaign reports
- Gathering and documenting client feedback and evaluation throughout the working process
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts servicing in a creative/PR/communications agency
- Excellent understanding of content, design, and technology
- Good with project coordination and planning
- Effective and transparent communicator
- Passion for digital marketing and content marketing
- Able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Fluent in English
Why you should join us:
- We value nuanced, insightful, and credible content. You'll get to study the tech and startup industry in-depth.
- You'll play an important role in shaping the development of the Branded Content team.
- You'll work alongside an international and diverse team of some of Asia's best tech journalists.
- Flat hierarchy, direct communication, and no bullshit office politics.
- Flexible hours and office policies
Communication Skills Project Management Business Development
What’s it like working at Tech in Asia?
Despite working together in a largely online environment, our team at Tech in Asia (YC W15) has a pretty rich culture. We believe that we have something unique, so we’ve captured the essence of Tech in Asia’s culture in the deck embedded here. Just so people – be it our readers or future members of the Tech in Asia family – understand who we really are. Our culture code:
- We're obsessed with our users and customers, not competitors
- We believe in work+life, not work versus life
- We communicate transparently within team members
- We're focused on data and KPIs
- We get things done with a strong sense of urgency
Who are we looking for to join our team?
We're looking for team players who are:
- Willing to fight for the greater cause and not for self glory
- Genuinely nice people with a kind heart
- Not looking for a short-term return
- Not looking for a 9-to-5 job but is seeking for a roller-coaster ride with a team of crazy people
- Believes in our mission, values, and culture
- Works hard and plays hard