Zilliqa is looking for highly self-motivated software engineers to join the team and work together to deliver the mission of Zilliqa as a high-throughput platform for decentralized applications.
Zilliqa (https://www.zilliqa.com/) is a new public blockchain platform for high-throughput applications. It brings the theory of sharding to practice with its novel protocol that increases transaction rates as its network expands. The latest experimental results demonstrate a throughput of more than 2,400 transactions per second, which is over 200 times higher than that of today's popular blockchains. The platform is tailored towards enabling high-throughput data-driven decentralized apps, designed to meet the scaling requirements of applications in areas such as digital marketing, payment, shared economy and rights management. Zilliqa has been under research and development for two years, with several commercial applications in different sectors. For more tech information, please read our position paper (https://docs.zilliqa.com/positionpaper.pdf), white paper(https://docs.zilliqa.com/whitepaper.pdf) and blogs(https://blog.zilliqa.com).
What Zilliqa offers
The Zilliqa project is a challenging mix of different fields in Computer Science including but not limited to distributed systems, networks, system and application security, cryptography and programming languages. It offers a unique opportunity to apply cutting-edge research advances into building a system that opens up avenues to real-world decentralized applications. The Zilliqa team (https://www.zilliqa.com/team.html) consists of excellent researchers in the blockchain space and developers with experience of building large-scale secure systems. We offer competitive salary, relocation to Singapore, a creative work environment and a special opportunity to get involved with an ever growing blockchain community.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Understand Zilliqa’s protocol and smart contract design
● Work with the core development team to identify system requirements and automate testing of new functionalities using existing architecture and test framework
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Plan and coordinate testing activities while thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
● Contribute to monitoring platform development and usage at all levels with an eye towards improving performance quality
● 3+ years of software test development experience, including knowledge of C++
● Ability to write clean and good design code
● Well versed in testing methodologies, including system integration testing, module testing and unit testing
● Good sense of test-driven development (TDD), ability to write test plans and successfully implement performance and/or load testing (automation is preferred)
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent practical experience
What’s it like working at Zilliqa?
Zilliqa is the world's first high-throughput public blockchain platform - designed to scale to thousands of transactions per second.
Zilliqa brings the theory of sharding to practice with its novel protocol that increases transaction rates as its network expands. The platform is tailored towards enabling secure data-driven decentralised apps, designed to meet the scaling requirements of machine learning and financial algorithms.
Zilliqa has been under research and development for two years, and powered several ground-breaking deployments commercially.
We are a high energy, fun and deep technology team.