We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and basic logistics business information. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of our company, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, overall assist of project/product Manager on projects and initiatives planning.
- Gather intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future plans.
- Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer testing result.
- Management of system user training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Experience with Visio, SQL, Excel tools
- Vendor Management or development experience will be an added advantage.
- Fluent English and Mandarin, good communication skills