Mission: As Operations Manager, you'll be a key team member that is passionate about ensuring that day-to-day operations of our fast-growing business run smoothly. You have an eye for details and get things done, whilst at the same time suggesting improvements to continually enhance and streamline operations.
· Be in charge of day-to-day operations, client onboarding and risk management, as well as ensuring that preparation, payout, and reconciliation of payments is done on time and is 100% accurate.
· Lead financial reporting requirements and data analytics projects for internal and external reporting.
· Setup the company for future success by constantly questioning the status quo and highlighting operational inefficiencies that affect the scalability of the business. Think out, suggest and follow through on process improvements, and lead all operational efforts.
· Plan and follow through on further enhancements to our risk management system to ensure compliance with relevant regulations, internal and external KYC requirements, and compliance with transaction monitoring guidelines.
· Work closely with product and technical teams to suggest and implement product design enhancements that will streamline and improve operations.
· Assist with external audits, liaising with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances and operations are maintained.
· Stay close and be aware of all relevant government regulations, payment legislation and customer data policies. Work closely with legal and technical teams to ensure CardUp operations and compliance processes are in line with regulations.
· At least 4 years of experience in an operations role within the finance or tech sector.
· Minimum BSc / BA, MBA a plus
· Strong understanding of fundamentals of finance and data analytics. The more, the better!
· Entrepreneurial mind set with drive and initiative.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
· Excellent communication skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
· Strong command of the English language (written and verbal).
· Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
What’s it like working at CardUp?
We’re a fast moving, collaborative bunch who thrives on making an impact and challenging the status quo.
We are always looking for committed, energetic and driven individuals to join our expanding team and change the future of payments together!
The team is backed by global and local VCs, were part of the inaugural class of The FinLab (a Singapore-based fintech accelerator run by United Overseas Bank), a finalist in The Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global Hackcelerator 2016 and more recently selected for Mastercard Start Path 2017.