Mission: As a Partnerships and Campaign manager, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, leading and executing strategic partnership campaigns across a diverse range of businesses and institutions.
You’ll lead relationships and drive initiatives that meet both our partners’ as well as CardUp’s objectives to take our business to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
• Driving partnerships and campaign management, you’ll build long-term relationships with new and existing partners ranging from financial institutions to government boards, large corporates to tech companies, and SMEs
• Develop excellent product knowledge and communicate CardUp’s value proposition effectively to partners
• Own the end-to-end partnership process including understanding partners’ needs, developing compelling pitches, negotiation and implementation of new partnerships
• Ensure flawless execution of campaigns comprising campaign planning, creation of marketing collaterals, landing pages, sales packs, etc.
• Work alongside internal teams such as operations and product to seamlessly execute the company vision, solving partners’ technical questions, and any issues that may arise during integration
• Measure and analyse partnership results with a focus on driving mutually beneficial outcomes
• Grow partnerships channel to be a significant customer acquisition source, driving revenue growth
• At least 4 years of experience managing partnerships and marketing campaigns
• Minimum BSc/BA
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
• Superb people skills and relationship building abilities
• Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
• Team player - no politics!
• Analytical and metrics-driven
• Flexible and able to multi-task, can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem solver
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and quality
• Experience in payments or credit/lending industry is a plus