• Working with architect to ensure design pattern of the architecture is suitable for the implementing computer language.
• Develop, test, deploy, maintain, improve and scale the Migo software in an agile project environment.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Manage deployment/migration of the platform on PC, mobile, public/private clouds.
• Take on new problems across the full-stack as Migo continue to push technology forward.
• Minimal of BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience. Prefer Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
• 8-year of hands on experience among mobile, backend and web programming.
• 3-5 Year experiencing building and operating large scale distributed system or related field.
• Experience with unit testing in two or more programming languages.
• Experience with one or more databases including MySQL, Postgres, MangoDB, Dynamo, Cassandra, Memcached, Redis
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
• Experience in object-oriented programing and familiar with UMLs.
• Familiar with CI/CD concept and tool such as Jenkin, Maven, Puppet, Maven, npm Docker, Azure Devops.
• Constantly update knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging programming practice
• Provide guidance and mentoring to less experience team members
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Migo is a vision that bringing entertainment and education to everyone.