OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan.
we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace 4. World-class benefits package
• Top-of-the-line Equipment (MacBook Pro)
• Flexible working hours (core working hours: 10AM-3PM)
• 14 days paid leave
• Remote working policy
• 13th-month bonus
• Performance bonus
• Birthday bonus
• Special bonuses for Dragon Boat, Moon festival, the Spring Festival
• Flash bonuses
• Referral Program
• Education allowance (conferences, books, training courses, Udemy, Coursera, etc.)
• Regular team-building activities (go-karting, laser tag, VR, etc.)
• Regular massages
• Bi-Weekly Team lunches
• Annual health exam
• Free gym membership
• Free snacks, drinks and coffee
• Friday drinks/beers
• Free dinner (19:30~)
• Nap room
• Games room (Switch, PlayStation, and Oculus)
• Welcome Swag Pack