1. Develop mobile connectivity technology (CarPlay/Android Auto/iAP) on automotive infotainment system
2. As a software developer, not only contribute to design software structure, program, implement framework features, but also participate in clear and complete documentation and demonstration for your design work, including flowchart, system diagram, or time sequence diagram.
3. Participate in feature requirement analysis and test plan design review is anticipated.
4. Analyze and debug on reported issues.
5. Communication with foreign engineers in English to discuss feature design and code review
1. MS degree in CS/CE/EE or equivalent practical experiences
2. Familiar with C/C++/Java programming
3. Analytical and debugging skills
4. Good understanding of IPCs and Experience in Linux/Android platform development
5. Passion with infotainment system development
6. Good English ability in writing and reading
7. Good communication with partners
1. Experience in git/gerrit
2. Experience in evaluation of third-party solution
3. Fluent English communication skills
4. Experience in iAP development or MFi certification is preferred
Welcome newly graduate to apply the position with bachelor's and master's transcript.
Garmin, Your Career Navigator. Mapping Your Future!