1. Good understanding in C/C++ programming.
2. Outdoor GPS product design – Outdoor Wearables, Recreational Handhelds, wellness products and 2-way Radio products.
3. Good English communication ability to communicate with foreign engineers.
1. Computer architecture and ARM Compiler.
2. Have experience about embedded system or RTOS.
3. Knowledge about how to use logic analyzer and Jtag ICE.
4. Have experience about using C and assembly programming firmware, driver and software.
5. Other OS related knowledge.
6. Other domain and experience such as Physics or Mathematics …etc
Garmin, Your Career Navigator. Mapping Your Future!