Automotive electronics has become a global trend in the technology field. Being one of the leaders in the field, Garmin aims to become a superior supplier for international Automotive manufacturers with various products and professional services. We welcome you to join the team.
In this position, you will learn to-
1. Gain an exclusive insight of the Automotive industry, including the market status, supply chain and future trend
2. Become familiar with Automotive systems of in Europe, America, China, Japan and their requirements in product development, quality and service
3. Understand cutting edge technology, product realization and manufacture process of Garmin’s Automotive electronics projects
4. Grasp the latest market information of Automotive electronics and practice strategic thinking to realize customer satisfaction
5. Work alongside multinational clients and Garmin associates to expand global horizons
1. Define Automation test strategies and methodologies for all levels of testing of automotive electronics
2. Create automated test scripts using common scripting languages and frameworks
3. Study industry wide Best Testing Practices and evolving standards to improve the effectiveness and productivity of testing
4. Collaborate closely with Garmin global associates to develop, maintain and enhance Automation test tools
5. Research the new technology and new testing feature / facility for the automotive product and system.
Garmin, Your Career Navigator. Mapping Your Future!