Splashtop Inc. is a rising star in remote access/remote support industry. Our backend system is hosted on AWS and GCP and it serves 500K+ active users, 2M+ online endpoints. The average API is around 2K+ qps.
We are looking for Senior (3+ years) frontend developers who are SMART, EASY-GOING and good at TEAMWORK.
As frontend developer you will focus on one or two of below:
- Integrate efficient and reusable front-end modules into complex technical products.
- Evolve UI components toward our own design system for other developers to build upon.
- Optimize asynchronous functionalities and responsiveness with backend APIs.
- Utilize toolsets to enhance UX/A11y with dynamic and localized content.
- Automate and visualize the process of development, test plans included.
- Hand-on experience in the field of modern web application development.
- Understanding of ECMAScript, package management and tools in ecosystem.
- Familiarity with React, design pattern, and one or more relevant frameworks.
- Workflow on implementing an interactive interface from a design specification.
- Teamwork, communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Portfolio, profile, or presentation of previous works.
- Proficiency in Git on the command line and version control flows.
- Practical sense of web design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Participation in decoupling frontend and backend or other paradigm shift.
- Passion to share knowledge with teammates and promote a culture of code reviews and writing technical documents.
- Typescript and its typing system
- NextJS, the ReactJS Framework
- SASS and CSS-in-JS solution
- Storybook documentation
- Xstate as state management