● Ability to learn quickly on the go. Prefer clean code. Passion with new tech.
● Be able to work independently, also a good team player.
● The candidate will have great communication skill.
● Develop mobile-friendly frontends wap and desktop size web application.
● Focus on performance and user experience.
● Create frontends for the backend management systems.
● Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
● Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
● Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
● Familiar with one of Vue, React, Angular.
● Familiar with Git, ES6, Webpack, Less or Sass, and NodeJS
● Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
● Fluent in written and spoken English preferred
● Knowledge of backend stack is a plus.
● Vue + Vuex + Vue Router + Webpack + Less + SCSS
● Element UI
● AWS/ Circle, Drone CI / K8s
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 60 mins
2. On-site interview: 60-90 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.