● Help plan and carry out information security strategy, recommend security enforcements to management as needed.
● Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
● Plan protection on sensitive information
● Conduct periodic scan of networks to find any vulnerability, conduct penetration testing to find any weaknesses of products.
● Constantly monitor networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
● Lead incident response activities to minimize the impact when it comes to security breach
● Be able to think one step ahead of criminals.
● Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, thread modeling, ethical hacking and content filtering
● Strong communication skills
● Experience working in a multicultural, global team
● Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
● Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
● Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
● Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
● Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
● Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
● Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
● CISSP Certification is a plus
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. 1st interview: 90 mins (on-site)
2. 2nd interview: 30 mins (online, if passed from the 1st interview)
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.