1. Develop, implement, support technical controls to protect consumer facing technologies
2. Build, configure, and support security technologies
3. Coordinate between the IT, SW Developer, and 3rd parties in support of incident response
4. Analyze current attack trends to design and implement technical and process-oriented countermeasures
5. Engage with projects to develop appropriate security instrumentation of solutions and support the Gogoro Security.
1.Demonstrated technical knowledge and working experience with common IT Platforms: Windows, Linux, AIX, MS SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, SAP, Directory Services, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc.
2.Demonstrated technical understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack & network technologies
4.Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with ability to explain security topics and risk to a business audience
5.Experience in AWS or Azure
6.Experience developing searches, alerts, reporting, and dashboards in Splunk
7.Knowledge of industry laws and regulations mandating information security and information risk management requirements (PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy Regulations)