● The successful candidate will have strong experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Data.
● The candidate will have a deep understanding of Microservices
● The candidate will have great communication skill
● Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
● Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
● Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
● Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
● Mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
● Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Advanced proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Advanced proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Advanced proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Experience with microservice systems
● Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Data
● Working knowledge of database (preferably MySQL & Redis)
● Be able to work independently
● Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
● Micro Service Framework: Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Eureka + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
● Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
● Database: MySQL and Oracle
● Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
● Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
● Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
● Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
● Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
● Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
● Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch
Please attach your English CV in your application.
1. Online test: 60 mins
2. On-site interview: 60-90 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hrs
OpenNet is a British-owned IT services provider to emerging markets.