As Gogoro Security Architect - Application is focusing on developing secure solutions and ensuring the resilience of exciting new capabilities delivered to our system and platform, including our Web, Apps and Database security. You will participate in evaluating, developing, and implementing security tools, standards, and procedures for multiple platforms and environments. And also will learn and implement a variety of security technologies and solutions to increase the related engineer’s security awareness.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations on ensuring systems are specified, designed, developed, implemented, integrated, and sustained to meet security needs, goals and objectives
- Research and develop unique, cutting-edge technical capabilities and processes for understanding, assessing, and analyzing system and technology resilience and security
- Assist in systems/Web/APP’s security analysis and assessments, including identifying risk criticalities and handling options, to inform decision making
- Assist in development of systems security and cybersecurity strategy development, system testing and evaluation, and verification and validation efforts
- Analyze system requirements, software, and integration approaches using analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities and system architecture, design, and implementation flaws.
- Coach, mentor, and develop interpersonal peers to become more aware of information governance field and standard methodologies.
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help smooth execution.
- Working with Software and RD team to implement appropriate controls in compliance with standards and industry best practices.
- 7+ years experience designing, developing and implementing resilient cyber security systems
- Sound security architectural and security knowledge in the following areas: Web Applications, Web and Cloud Services; Windows and Linux OSes; Embedded Devices / IoT; Mobile applications running on both Android and iOS.
- Ability to analyze design documentation and identify security, performance and other potential issues: (1) Documented ability to work independently to learn new technologies, techniques, processes, software languages, platforms, systems. (2)Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to foster relationship development
- Able to understand and empathize with co-workers needs, igniting self-awareness through constructive feedback and dialogue.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM are preferred.