- Perform on-site installation, infrastructure provisioning, smoke testing, and running configurations for WIZ AI platform.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the SaaS or on-premise AI system, resolve the reported issues and conduct regular system inspection for customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the software use, operation and maintenance, through demonstrations, orientation, and direct training.
- Participate in the deployment and integration solution design for large enterprise customer.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the automatic monitoring and maintenance for WIZ AI platform.
- Provide internal IT technical support for WIZ Singapore Office.
Qualifications and Skills Requirement
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related specialties, and a minimum of 3 years experience in x86 server operation and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in computer software and hardware; familiar w/ the installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux system; master the Linux commands and shell scripts.
- Strong knowledge in network and TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, etc.; Can quickly troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
- Practical experience in docker application, and transfer existing services to docker containerization.